SOLAR STREET LIGHT SALES INSTALLATION IN NIGERIA
Solar light: is a type of device or equipment powered by the energy gotten from the sun.
Solar Street Lights: is a raised source of light powered by solar panels that are mounted on an integrated pole.
All-in-one Solar Street: This is a solar street light system that combines solar panel, solar charge controller, battery, inverter, pole, LED light in one place. It automatically turns off during the day for recharging and turn on during the night time.
HOW DO SOLAR STREET LIGHTS WORK?
During the day it absorbs energy from the sun energy. It uses the photovoltaic cells to convert the solar energy into electrical energy, which is stored in the battery. Then, at night it consumes the electricity stored in the battery to bring light.
DO SOLAR LIGHTS STAY ON ALL NIGHT?
Sometimes it is complicated, the lights don’t stay on all night except it is activated. But, it is best to charge it for several days before first turning them on at night.
HOW LONG DO SOLAR STREET LIGHTS LAST?
The lifetime of a solar light depends on its components. The batteries in the solar street lights are expected to last for like 3 to 4 years before it can be replaced. While Led can last for like 10 years or more.
DO SOLAR LIGHT NEED SUN OR JUST LIGHT?
Street solar lights charge up by receiving direct sunlight. So, the more sunlight gotten during the day will impact how long the light will stay at night. It is much easier to charge them with sunlight.
INSTALLATION PROCEDURES FOR A SOLAR STREET LIGHT
- Installation of the Foundation
- Installation of the Battery and Battery Box
- Setup the Street Light:-
- Lift the lamp pole
- Install and secure the solar bracket at the top of the lamp pole
- Install the light fixture on the lamp pole
- Check installations and connections
- Use a crane to erect the lamp pole
- Place the controller inside the lamp pole
WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING SOLAR STREET LIGHT
- Distribution Pattern
- Additional Features
SOLAR PANEL PRICE IN NIGERIA
Consider the quality and the brand. Some of the top global brands include: Trina Solar, Canadian Solar, JinkoSolar, JA Solar, Hanwha Q CELLS, First Solar, Yingli Green, SFCE, ReneSola, SunPower Corp, Sharp Solar, Samsung, Kyocera. Note that solar panels can come with different output voltage.
- 10W – #6,000 – #20,000
- 20W – #9,500 – #20,000
- 30W – #14,500 – #30,000
- 50W – #14,900 – #35,000
- 60W – #25,500 – #40,000
- 80W – #16,500 – #45,000
- 100W – #20,000 – #80,000
- 120W – #25,000 – #90,000
- 130W (Mono) – #27,000 – #95,000
- 130W (Poly) – #29,000 – #95,000
- 150W – #29,000 – #80,000
- 180W – #45,000 – #80,000
- 200W (Mono) – #39,000 – #85,000
- 200W (Poly) – #43,000 – #95,000
- 230W – #43,000 – #140,000
- 250W (Mono) – #45,000 – #150,000
- 250W (Poly) – #50,000 – #150,000
- 260W – #55,000 – #150,000
- 300W (Mono) – #62,000 – #200,000
- 300W (Poly) – #70,000 – #200,000
- 310W – #70,000 – #200,000
- 320W – #70,000 – #200,000
Et demandez à votre médecin ou votre pharmacien si vous avez des doutes. Il est très important que vous preniez des médicaments de la manière indiquée. Précisément, ne prenez pas sildénafil plus d’une fois par jour. www.cialispascherfr24.com Les personnes qui ont des crises cardiaques, des accidents vasculaires cérébraux ou des arythmies dans les 6 mois ne devraient pas prendre ce médicament.